This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Thank you for visiting [www.riofin.in] (the “Website”). Riofin is registered as RIO GLOBAL FINTECH PRIVATE LIMITED having its registered office address at No.15A, 4th Floor, City Vista, Tower A, Suite No.178, Fountain Road, Kharadi Pune Pune MH 411014 IN (“Riofin”, “we”, “us” or “our”). We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of every person who shares information with it or whose information it receives.
2 You acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age and are providing your Personal Information out of your free will.
4 You have the option not to provide us the Personal Information sought to be collected. You will also have an option to withdraw your consent at any point, provided such withdrawal of the consent is intimated to us in writing at email@example.com. If you do not provide us your Personal Information or if you withdraw the consent to provide us with your Personal Information at any point in time, please note that your withdrawal of consent, may result in Riofin being unable to provide you with its services or to terminate any existing relationship Riofin may have with you.
5 Our Website is accessible to children under the age of 18. Riofin strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission. Although the Website and services are not intended for use by minors, Riofin respects the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use the Website. We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children (without the consent of their parents/guardians). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are aware that we may have inadvertently collected Personal Information from a child, and we will delete that information as soon as possible.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED: In order to provide services to you we might require you to voluntarily provide us certain information that personally identifies you. You hereby consent to the collection of such information by Riofin. The information that we may collect from you, or about you, may include but are not limited to, the following:
- Name of the User;
- Birth date/age;
- Address (including country and pin/postal code);
- Financial and KYC information (such as passport, driving license, proof of possession of Aadhaar number, Voter’s Identity Card issued by the Election Commission of India, job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government, or letter issued by the National Population Register containing details of name and address);
- Phone number/mobile number;
- Email address;
- Records of interaction with Riofin’s representatives;
- Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used;
- Internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in Our log files, the pages of our Website that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics (“Log Data”); and
- Any other information that is willingly shared by you.
- (Collectively referred to as “Personal Information”).
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION: The methods by which we collect your Personal Information include but are not limited to the following:
- When you access our Website or use any features of our Website;
- When you provide your Personal Information to us;
- During the course of services provided to you by us;
- Through your computer/device, once you have granted permissions to our Website;
- Through Riofin’s representatives;
- We collect information that your browser/app sends whenever you visit our Website, such as, the Log Data. In addition, we may use third party services to collect, monitor and analyze such Log Data. This information is kept completely secure.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: Your Personal Information may be used for various purposes including but not limited to the following:
- To provide effective services;
- To resolve any customer support related issues;
- To operate and improve the Website;
- To perform research and analysis for our understanding, information, analysis, services and technologies in order to provide all users improved quality of care; and ensuring that the content and advertising displayed are customized to your interests and preferences;
- To contact you via phone, SMS or email for appointments, technical issues, payment reminders, obtaining feedback and other security announcements;
- To send promotional and marketing emails from us or any of our channel partners via SMS, email, snail mail or third-party communication services such as Mailchimp, Facebook etc.;
- To advertise products and services of Riofin and third parties;
- To transfer information about you, if we are merged with another company;
- To share with our business partners for provision of specific services you have ordered so as to enable them to provide effective services to you;
- To administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with Us;
- For purposes of KYC verification;
- To build your profile/user account on the Website;
SHARING AND TRANSFERRING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
2 You hereby consent and authorize us to publish feedback obtained by you on our Website.
4 User’s financial information’s are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. However, User is advised to exercise discretion while saving the payment details.
5 You acknowledge that Riofin may be obligated by law to disclose or transfer your Personal Information with Courts and Government agencies in certain instances such as for verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution, and punishment for offences, or in compliance with laws. You hereby consent to disclosure or transfer of your Personal Information in these instances.
6 Notwithstanding the above, we are not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of Your Personal Information by third-parties outside the scope of our agreement with such third-parties. Further, We will not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third-parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of us including but not limited to, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
7 We may share your Personal Information with our other corporate and/or associate entities and affiliates to (i) help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts and cyber security incidents, and (ii) help and detect co-related/related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services.
2 Cookies can either be permanent (i.e. they remain on your computer until you delete them) or temporary (i.e. they last only until you close your browser). We may store both temporary and permanent ‘cookies’ on Your computer/device to store certain data (that is not sensitive Personal Information). You can erase or choose to block these cookies from your computer. You can configure your computer’s browser to alert you when we attempt to send you a cookie with an option to accept or refuse the cookie. If you have turned cookies off, you may be prevented from using certain features of the Website.
1 The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We have adopted reasonable security practices and procedures including role-based access, secure communication, password protection, encryption, etc. to ensure that the Personal Information collected is secure.
3 While we will Endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you and prevent unauthorized access, you acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure. We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused in relation to your Personal Information.
ACCESS: If you need to update your Personal Information or have any grievance with respect to the processing or use of your Personal Information, or request that we no longer use your Personal Information to provide you services, or opt-out of receiving communications such as promotional and marketing-related information regarding the services, for any reason, You may send Us an email at email@example.com and we will take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes within a reasonable period of time.
TERM OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
1 Riofin may keep records of communications, including phone calls received and made for making enquiries, orders, feedback or other purposes for rendering services effectively and efficiently. Riofin will be the exclusive owner of such data and records. However, all records are regarded as confidential. Therefore, will not be divulged to any third party, unless required by law.
2 Riofin will store your Personal Information at least for a reasonable from the last date of use of the services, Website or for such period as may be required by law.
3 You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your personal information changes, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change on our member information page or by contacting us through firstname.lastname@example.org We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or Riofin has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, Riofin may, at its sole discretion, discontinue the provision of the services to you. There may be circumstances where Riofin will not correct, delete or update your Personal Information, including (a) where the Personal Information is opinion data that is kept solely for evaluative purpose; and (b) the Personal Information is in documents related to a prosecution if all proceedings relating to the prosecution have not been completed.
For any query or assistance, feel free to Contact Us with Our customer service team at email@example.com
GRIEVANCE OFFICER: We have appointed a grievance officer, whose details are set out below, to address any concerns or grievances that you may have regarding the processing of your Personal Information. If you have any such grievances, please write to our grievance officer, Nithesh Kumar at firstname.lastname@example.org and our officer will attempt to resolve your issues in a timely manner.